If you're like over 25 million Americans who bite their nails, you'll love this.
This elegant ring is hand-crafted and inlaid with 4 sterling silver beads, giving it a stunning look while also keeping your fingers busy. The exterior and edge of this ring are highly polished and dressed in a premium copper-coated band, ensuring a clean, scratch-resistant, and comfortable fit.
Remove jewelry before showering swimming or washing hands.
Copper ring cleaner can be used to easily remove any patina wear over time.
- Materials: 925 sterling silver bead & copper wire
- Ring Width: 1.4mm / adjustable
- We offer free size or style exchanges within 30 days of delivery date
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, with tags and in the same condition that you received it. Please note that buyer is responsible for paying any return shipping charges.
- Contact our support team with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your item(s) within 7 days of creating the pre-paid label for a valid return
Natural Wear and Tear
Any jewelry made with copper such as .925 sterling silver, yellow and rose gold items can tarnish slightly over time given various skin oil types. Although this is caused by natural properties found in metals, our special plating technique prolongs the process as long as proper care is taken! Our rings contain moving components and they require occasional lubrication with bearing oil (can be found on Amazon).
30 Day Warranty
Your Impulse Modern pieces are covered for 30 days! If you experience any issues, please contact our support team with a description of the issue and a picture at email@example.com and we will help resolve the issue :)
To remove dirt or other debris, lightly dab with water and dry completely with a clean cotton towel. After the jewelry has been dried completely, you may use a microfiber cloth to polish it.
For jewelry with moving parts, you may add a dab of bearing oil to keep it smooth (avoid any solvents).
Keep away from damp or wet conditions as oxidation could occur with some of the handmade jewelry.