• Personalized Photo Projection Pendant – Embrace the greatest moments of your life resembling the sweet memories with loved ones.
• Your Customized Picture Inside – Each necklace has a custom picture inside. Look into the pendant or use your phone's camera to reveal the picture. Alternatively you can project it on a wall in a dark room by directing your phone's flashlight right behind the pendant and face the front of it to the wall.
• Best gift ever! - The reactions to this product when received as a gift is truly amazing.
HOW TO ORDER
• Fill in the options above. If you want to order more than one necklace fill in all info for one necklace then add to cart. Then fill in your second necklace's info and click add to cart and so on. When uploading your picture please make sure it is a high quality image.
• We are facing a very high demand. Orders may take up to 25 business days to be shipped out.
• Circle Pendant Diameter: 8mm
• Necklace Chain: 16-inch or 20-inch chain with a 2-inch extended chain length
• Photos will be sized to a square
- We offer free size or style exchanges within 30 days of delivery date
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, with tags and in the same condition that you received it. Please note that buyer is responsible for paying any return shipping charges.
- Contact our support team with your order number at email@example.com
Please return your item(s) within 7 days of creating the pre-paid label for a valid return
Natural Wear and Tear
Any jewelry made with copper such as .925 sterling silver, yellow and rose gold items can tarnish slightly over time given various skin oil types. Although this is caused by natural properties found in metals, our special plating technique prolongs the process as long as proper care is taken! Our rings contain moving components and they require occasional lubrication with bearing oil (can be found on Amazon).
30 Day Warranty
Your Impulse Modern pieces are covered for 30 days! If you experience any issues, please contact our support team with a description of the issue and a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help resolve the issue :)
To remove dirt or other debris, lightly dab with water and dry completely with a clean cotton towel. After the jewelry has been dried completely, you may use a microfiber cloth to polish it.
For jewelry with moving parts, you may add a dab of bearing oil to keep it smooth (avoid any solvents).
Keep away from damp or wet conditions as oxidation could occur with some of the handmade jewelry.